ADVISE : SHOULD I OR NOT ?
























Hello Nedugist my name is Bola segun from Ikeja plz i need  you to help me tell your readers to advise me on this:
Since i lost my relationship some years ago, i have never find a guy dat move me but there is dis guy next 2 my street dat i have feelings 4 but i dnt kwn hw 2 go about it. Friends should i go 2 him and xpress my feeling 2ward him by taking d first step. Pls help am confuse i dnt kwn wat 2 do cos am in luv.10x
ADVISE : SHOULD I OR NOT ? ADVISE : SHOULD I OR NOT ? Reviewed by Unknown on 10:30 PM Rating: 5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to him tell him ur mind. Na

temmy said...

She don't have to She gat pride coz she be woman

Gbenga said...

Hey sis! If u love some tell am say u love am abeg

daniel kleT said...

Lolz miss bola no mind am abeg do yanga pass his street he go see u and woo u

Rita said...

Hahahaha daniel u no well

Anonymous said...

Try 2 mak d guy notice, in that way he may lik u!

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.