Fathia Balogun Insists She's Still Married To Saheed Balogun In New Interview


Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun, in a new chat with Channels TV, chose to clear the air one more time about her relationship with ex-husband, fellow actor Saheed Balogun, who allegedly recently asked her to drop 'Balogun' from her name.
  • How was it like being married to Saheed Balogun, and why don't actresses have successful marriages?
Well I'm still Mrs. Balogun, only that I put Williams, my maiden name, before it. I'm not divorced. I'm just separated. There have been news everywhere that we're in court, that's a lie; I'm not in court.
  • Any hope of re-conciliation?
Well, everything lies with God, but right now, I'm not even thinking about it. I just want to let it go.
Fathia Balogun Insists She's Still Married To Saheed Balogun In New Interview Fathia Balogun Insists She's Still Married To Saheed Balogun In New Interview Reviewed by Nedugist on 7:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.