Actress Adaora Ukoh Snatches Another Woman's Husband?

 
The story made the rounds, especially online, that beautiful actress Adaora Ukoh could not keep her eyes and hands off another woman's husband to the extent that she had to take over him for his wife.

The actress has stylishly reacted to that saga. Read her reaction below:
There was no secret marriage. It was something that was supposed to happen, but never did. Rumour- mongers decided to spread a false story. Also, I did not snatch anybody’s husband; I am too hot for that. I can find my own husband, I do not need to snatch anybody’s husband. It is something that will happen sooner than anyone expects and whenever it happens, it will only be known to a few persons.
On her much talked about plus-size body:

Paying attention to naysayers could affect you negatively especially if you decide to dwell on whatever it is they have to say. We are created differently and the most important thing is to be the person that you are destined to be. I have always been a plus size, but the camera has a way of adding about two inches to your size. It is sometimes a challenge for me on the job because I do not get the roles I desire so, I work on my weight. 
Despite the challenges and embarrassment I am faced with, I no longer care. The most successful women I know are plus-sized. Now, when people complain about my weight, I always wonder why they sound like broken records. Monique for instance is a brand because of her size, so I celebrate my body.

Actress Adaora Ukoh Snatches Another Woman's Husband? Actress Adaora Ukoh Snatches Another Woman's Husband? Reviewed by Nedugist on 9:56 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.