'I Work Hard To Make My Buttocks BIG & Never Mind I Know I’m A Sex Symbol' - Moyo Lawal Boasts


Moyo Lawal in a new interview with a Punch reporter has confessed she works hard on making her buttocks big and she is very much aware that people see her as a s3x symbol. The actress spoke alot about fashion and ofcourse her body too. Enjoy

What do you do to maintain an hourglass figure?
I thought I have added a lot of weight and the hourglass figure is not so obvious again. I do a lot of waist training and I go to the gym when I notice that I am a bit sluggish. I go to the gym a lot.
Did you do anything to make your buttocks bigger?
Yes. I do squats and you really would not want to know how many I do per day. If I wear an outfit and I see that I look funny in it, the next time I go to the gym, I could do about a thousand squats in a day.
What part of your body do you see as a major asset?
That would be my eye. When it comes to work, my eyes have helped me get a lot of jobs and opportunities. I go for an audition and they tell me to read a script and while I read, they give me the role because they say they can see the way I feel through my eyes.
How many jewellery boxes do you have?
I don’t have boxes, I have jewellery drawers; several layers of drawers.
How do you deal with criticism from people who don’t align with your fashion taste?
I don’t read their comments and when I stumble on some, I pray silently that people should have mercy on me. I am just an actress who is trying and I am someone who loves to style herself. I cannot always get it right.
Did you bleach your skin?
I think I was born fair. I am not a dark person. I was born fair and I have become fairer.
So what did you do to make your skin fairer?
That is my secret and I cannot share it except you pay me.
Are you aware that you are seen as a s3x symbol in the Nigerian movie industry?
Yes, I am aware.
How do you feel about that?
I think it is ironic because I don’t think I am that s3xy in real life. That was why last year, I did not accept any role that portrayed me as being s3xy. The only roles I accepted were the very serious ones. I am trying to bring a whole new side of Moyo Lawal to the table. Being a s3x symbol is something I have accepted but it is time I pushed my career beyond projecting my s3xiness.

'I Work Hard To Make My Buttocks BIG & Never Mind I Know I’m A Sex Symbol' - Moyo Lawal Boasts 'I Work Hard To Make My Buttocks BIG & Never Mind I Know I’m A Sex Symbol' - Moyo Lawal Boasts Reviewed by Nedugist on 9:36 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.