Nigerian Men Prefer Light Skinned Women - Actress Susan Maxwell Explains Why She Bleached

The Nollywood actress in a recent interview has revealed that Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies. The actress opened up on the inspiration behind her skin care products.

“Many people are of the opinion that light-skinned ladies are more attractive, and everything they wear shows off better and that is why I am here to help people enhance their complexion. I used to be very dark; I never thought I could become as fair as I am. I did it because I want to practice what I preach. I want them to see me and be blown away, especially those who knew me when I was dark. Because what I’m giving people isn’t something that would damage their skin but repair their skin, I use it on myself as well. If I wasn’t in this line of business, I probably wouldn’t have toned my skin at all. I don’t call it bleaching. I call it skin restoration.”
Nigerian Men Prefer Light Skinned Women - Actress Susan Maxwell Explains Why She Bleached Nigerian Men Prefer Light Skinned Women - Actress Susan Maxwell Explains Why She Bleached Reviewed by Nedugist on 1:53 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.