Photo : Actress Ashionye Raccah shares adorable photos of her daughter as she turns six months


The actress shared sweet photos of her daughter, Ochade Marguerite Victoria on Instagram today with the caption:
"Happy #6Months to my Little Princess, #OchadeMargueriteVictoriaRaccah #LilMissOch you have brought so much sunshine & love into our lives. Your beautiful smile melts hearts. Even as a baby, you have the warmest personality of anyone I have ever met. I thank GOD for you #MyAngel and I will forever thank him for blessing me with you & your brother #Bam. Thanks for making my job as a mum very easy #MummyLovesYou #BamLove".

Photo : Actress Ashionye Raccah shares adorable photos of her daughter as she turns six months Photo : Actress Ashionye Raccah shares adorable photos of her daughter as she turns six months Reviewed by Nedugist on 10:40 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.