"I’m Still A Virgin, I didn’t make any Séx tape" – Chidinma


 
A s*x tape with the female participant having a striking resemblance to the  Nigerian music star was released and went viral on social media.
Apparently the Chidinma look-alike was shown to have been having vigorous sxx with an unknown young man, but the person who released the tape is still at large and unknown.
In a statement Chidinma denies the sxx tape vehemently and told reporters that she is still a virgin.
In her own words, “I didn’t make any sxx tape o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a virgin o!”
However she didn’t stop there, she also said she will sue the person who uploaded the video and the people who made the video for slander
"I’m Still A Virgin, I didn’t make any Séx tape" – Chidinma "I’m Still A Virgin, I didn’t make any Séx tape" – Chidinma Reviewed by Unknown on 12:41 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

cbadee3f0f5fff072b501054a969c22722bccfc245a9b3acb1
Nedu Gist. Theme images by LonelySnailDesign. Powered by Blogger.